Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
About Secured Business Loans for MSME
As a part of the AU Bank’s Secured Business Loans for MSMEs, we provide Loans Against Property (LAP), wherein maximum finance against the market value of your property is offered. You can continue to occupy the property while we fund you for the healthy growth of your business. We offer competitive Secured Business Loan rates and ensure quick approvals and disbursals, safe documentation and doorstep service for your Secured Business Loan. All and any small and mid-sized businesses, partnership firms, self-employed professionals and private or closely held companies are eligible for the LAP.
Features & Benefits of Secured Business Loans for MSMEs
- Loans starting from Rs. 2 Lakhs
- End-to-end support while establishing your business
- Quick and hassle-free Secured Business Loan offers with speedy approvals
- Complete guidance and utmost transparency for the customer
- Easy and flexible Secured Business Loan repayment terms
- Higher loan amount available for longer tenure
- Loan transfers with top-ups
To know the schedule of charges for the Secured Business Loans for MSME, please click here
Eligibility for Secured Business Loans for MSMEs
The following entities are eligible for Secured Business Loans:
- Petty traders
- Farm equipment traders
- Small and micro manufacturing enterprises
- Small and micro service enterprises
- Self-employed professionals
- Farmers/dairy/poultry farmers
How to Apply for a Secured Business Loans
You can apply for AU Bank’s Secured Business Loan in the following ways:
- Fill in the online application form and our representative will get in touch with you
- Call one of our phone banking numbers provided on the website, or you can also visit your nearest branch
- Our existing customers may also get in touch with their Relationship Managers/Personal Bankers to know more
Our customers love us
In 2016, after the demise of her husband and two sons, Hema took charge of her husband’s Motor Driving School. AU Bank transferred the car loans in her name and provided support when Hema needed it the most. After one year, Hema became independent and her business is running better then before. She is also providing employment to four drivers in her Motor Driving School.
Owner - Motor Driving School
Vikas Soni, a teenager from Navalagarh — a small town in Rajasthan, has seen the hardships his father underwent to raise a family. The agricultural income was never enough to feed the family of 12 members.
All of 14, he dropped out of school and started working as a labourer. He tried his hands at selling milk and other avenues for income generation, but did not succeed. However, it did not dampen his spirits. “AU helped me when I decide to buy a pick-up van for my business in 1999,” says Vikas.
Since then there was no looking back for this progressive man. Today, Vikas owns 3 pick-up vans, runs an event management business, where he supplies flowers and makes music arrangements (DJ) at weddings, hotels and other events in and around his village.
Today, he is financially independent and is doing well.
Owner of Pick-up vans