Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features Of AU Small Finance Bank Used Car Loan
Customised Loan Offerings
Our Used Car Loans address all your personal needs for buying a pre-owned car.
We provide you with the ease of documentation during your car purchase.
We have also simplified banking for you, by ensuring transparency in dealings. Our team will lead you through the whole process, including sourcing and documentation.
Just Few Steps Away
We have a wide network of more than 1000 banking touchpoints in more than 500 cities.
About Used Car Loan
Want to buy a used car so you can easily move around while keeping things under budget? We, at AU Small Finance Bank, understand that owning a car is a necessity in today’s age. Apply for a Used Car Loan with AU Small Finance Bank, find out your car loan eligibility and buy a car you picked, to make your life easier! We are here to help you buy a pre-owned car, with utmost transparency, simplified loan processing, and minimal documentation
Eligibility for Used Car Loan
- Assessment of your income and standard of living
- Stability of residence
- Your equity in the proposed vehicle
- Established cash flow by way of salary income or business income of self-employed professionals
- Prior credit history, if any, should be satisfactory
- Credit norms, as applicable
How to Apply for Used Car loan
- Fill in the online application form and our representative will get in touch with you
- You can apply for a loan by calling our customer call center @ 1800 1200 1200
- Our existing customers can also get in touch with their Relationship Manager/Personal Banker to know more.
- Write to us at [email protected] or visit your nearest AU Small Finance Bank branch
- Car Loans for purchase of hatchbacks, entry level sedans to luxury sedans and MUVs/SUVs of your choice
- Rural, semi-urban and urban
- Self-employed and salaried
- New to credit and those with established credit history
- Agri and Non-Agri
List of Documents
- Loan application form
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Other relevant documents
Click here for FAQs