Features of AU Women Savings Account
- High-interest rates: Earn up to 7%* p.a. on your Savings Account & receive monthly interest payouts. For details, visit Savings Account Interest Rates
- Monthly interest payouts: Receive monthly interest payouts on your hard-earned money with us.
- Dedicated Relationship Officer: Enjoy the services of a dedicated Relationship Officer who will act as your single point of contact across all your banking and financial needs.
- Banking at your convenience: No need to visit a branch; now get all your banking transactions & other service requests executed from the comfort of your home with the help of our Video Banking facilities.
- State-of-the-art Digital Banking: Enjoy 24x7 access to your funds through AU 0101 App or AU 0101 NetBanking. What’s more, you can even book flights, hotels, & cabs, recharge your mobile, and apply for a host of products and services.
- Wide range of products & services: Our wide array of products include lockers, Demat, 2-in-1 Account, Mutual Funds, asset products & insurance. We are a one-stop-shop for all your needs!
- Exclusive joining benefits: Get Amazon vouchers up to INR 300** as an onboarding privilege for the below transactions:
- INR 50 Amazon voucher for the first Debit Card purchase transaction (online or POS) of minimum INR 1,000.
- INR 50 Amazon voucher for the first bill payment via AU 0101 App/NetBanking of minimum INR 500.
- INR 50 Amazon voucher for the first Scan and Pay via AU 0101 transaction of minimum INR 1000.
- INR 50 Amazon voucher on simply completing online Investment account registration
- INR 50 Amazon voucher for booking your first FD (minimum INR 50,000) or RD (minimum INR 2000), minimum tenure – 6 months.
- INR 50 Amazon voucher for FASTag issuance with load of INR 500
Click here for T&Cs
Benefits of AU Women Savings Account
- Feature-rich Debit Card: Get a Visa Gold Debit Card providing purchase protection, enhanced insurance coverage, and 1000+ offers and discounts across leading brands in India.
- Extended banking hours: Take advantage of the extended banking hours and efficiently manage your finances while balancing your personal and professional commitments.
- Relationship convenience: Enjoy the benefits of meeting your account balance requirement either through savings balances or with Fixed Deposits.
- Paperless banking: Enjoy the convenience of depositing funds into your account without the hassle of using a deposit slip.
- Stay connected: Get instant alerts on your banking transactions.
To be eligible for an AU Women Savings Account, you must be a resident of India and a woman of at least 18 years of age.
How to apply for an AU Women Savings Account?
You can open an account with us through one of the options mentioned below:
- Video Banking: You can now open an AU Women Savings Account through our Video Banking services by clicking here. All you need is your PAN card, Aadhaar card, and funds for initial funding.
- Call Customer Care: You can also apply for AU Women Savings Account by calling our customer care number 1800-1200-1200.
- Visit your nearest branch: Walk into your nearest branch with your KYC documents and passport-sized photographs. You can fill in the application form at the branch to get the process started.
Service Fees for Women Savings Account
As India's largest Small Finance Bank, we believe in complete transparency and provide you with a list of charges for the services offered. These include charges for your Debit Card, payment and collection services, transactions, and delivery fees. For more information, kindly click here
W.e.f. 16th May’22, Savings Account - Maximum, Premium and Exclusive are discontinued for incremental sourcing
AU Royale Account, AU Platinum Account
Q1. What is a Women Savings Account?
Our AU Women Savings Account is a bank account specifically designed for women. The account helps women save their money and create a financially stable future. We offer a high-interest Savings Account for women with 1000+ Debit Card offers, convenient banking services, and customized benefits.
Q2. What is the average account balance required to open a Women’s Savings Account?
The average monthly balance required to open a Women’s Savings Account is INR 5,000/2000 for urban/core branches. Alternatively, maintain a Fixed Deposit of INR 25,000/-. For a list of branch categories, kindly Locate Now List of branches with urban/core categorization to be provided.
Q3. What are the interest rates on a Women's Savings Account?
The AU Women Saving Account offers high-interest rates, enabling you to secure your financial future. For more information about the interest rate on your Savings Account, please click here
* Terms and Conditions apply. Rates are subject to change at the sole discretion of AU Small Finance Bank.