Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features Of AU Savings Account
Enjoy HIGH-interest rates along with monthly interest payouts
Perform a host of service requests through Video Banking
Enjoy 24x7 access to your funds through AU 0101 App / NetBanking
About AU Savings Account
A Savings Account, as simple as it sounds, is a powerful financial tool. It opens the door to many financial opportunities and services, thus helping you grow your wealth. Being one of the most liquid products, a Savings Account enables you to manage your money and bills with ease while promoting the habit of saving.
Our flagship AU Savings Account is a high interest-bearing Savings Account designed to provide you with a superior banking experience with several added benefits, making it ideal for your needs.
Features of AU Savings Account
- High-interest rates: Earn up to 7%* on your Savings Account & receive monthly interest payouts into your account. Click here for Savings Account Interest Rates
- Banking at your convenience: Visiting a branch is old school; No need to visit a branch; now get all your banking transactions & other service requests executed from the convenience of your home with the help of our Video Banking facilities.
- Dedicated Relationship Officer: Enjoy the services of a dedicated Relationship Officer who will act as your single point of contact across all your banking and financial needs.
- State-of-the-art Digital Banking: Enjoy 24x7 access to your funds through AU 0101 App or AU 0101 NetBanking. What’s more, you can even book flights, hotels, & cabs, recharge your mobile, and apply for a host of products and services.
- Extended banking hours: Worried about visiting your branch post 4 pm? Worry not! Enjoy extended banking hours and visit any AU Bank branch till 6 pm.
- Exclusive joining benefits: Get Amazon vouchers up to INR 300** as an onboarding privilege for the below transactions:
- INR 50 Amazon voucher for the first Debit Card purchase transaction (online or POS) of minimum INR 1,000.
- INR 50 Amazon voucher for the first bill payment via AU 0101 App/NetBanking of minimum INR 500.
- INR 50 Amazon voucher for the first Scan and Pay via AU 0101 transaction of minimum INR 1000.
- INR 50 Amazon voucher on simply completing online Investment account registration
- INR 50 Amazon voucher for booking your first FD (minimum INR 50,000) or RD (minimum INR 2000), minimum tenure – 6 months.
- INR 50 Amazon voucher for FASTag issuance with load of INR 500
Click here for T&Cs
Benefits of AU Savings Account
- Feature-rich Debit Card: Get a Visa Gold Debit Card providing purchase protection, enhanced insurance coverage, and 1000+ offers and discounts across leading brands in India.
- Relationship convenience: Enjoy the benefits of meeting your account balance requirement either through savings balances or with Fixed Deposits.
- Paperless banking: Enjoy the convenience of depositing funds into your account without the hassle of using a deposit slip.
- Doorstep banking services: Enjoy various doorstep banking services, including cash/cheque pick-up or delivery services.
- Wide range of products & services: Our wide array of products includes lockers, Demat, Mutual Funds, Insurance, asset products & insurance. We are a one-stop-shop for all your needs!
If you reside in India, are 18 years or above, and have the necessary KYC documents issued by the government, you can open a Savings Account with us.
How to apply for AU Savings Account?
You can open an account with us through any of these options:
- Video Banking: You can now open an AU Savings Account through our Video Banking service by clicking here. All you need is your PAN Card & Aadhaar Card.
- Visit your nearest branch: Walk into your closest branch with your KYC documents and passport-sized photographs. You can fill in the application form at the branch to get the process started.
- Call Customer Care: You can also apply for AU Savings Account by calling our customer care number 1800-1200-1200.
Documents required for AU Savings Account
You need to have the following documents to open an AU Savings Account:
- Duly filled application form
- Passport size photographs
- Identity proof: Passport, voter ID, etc.
- Address proof: Aadhaar Card, telephone bill, passport, etc.
Service Fees for AU Savings Account
We, India's best Small Finance Bank, believe in complete transparency and provide you with a list of charges for the services we offer. Depending on the type of Savings Account you have opened, these include charges for your Debit Card, payment and collection services, transactions, and delivery fees. For more details, please refer to our Service Fee Reckoner.
Q1. What is an AU Savings Account?
Our AU Savings Account is a flagship account designed to provide you with a holistic and hassle-free banking experience. With high-interest rates and monthly payouts, our Savings Account is a convenient way to save and track your spending. Contact us to begin the process and open a Savings Account.
Q2. Why should you open a Savings Account?
A Savings Account is a gateway to financial inclusion and opens the doors to many financial services and opportunities. It promotes the habit of saving for the future, which helps you achieve short and long-term goals.
Q3. What is the average account balance required to open a Savings Account?
The average monthly balance required to open a Savings Account is INR 5,000/2000 for urban/core branches. Additionally, you can maintain a Fixed Deposit of INR 25,000/-. For a list of branch categories, kindly click here
List of branches with urban/core categorization to be provided.
Q4. What are the interest rates on AU Savings Account?
We offer interest rates as high as 7%* on Savings Accounts. Click here
to understand more about your Savings Account interest rates.
* Terms and Conditions apply. Rates are subject to change at the sole discretion of AU Small Finance Bank.