Features of AU Salary Account
- High-interest rates: Earn up to 7.25%* p.a. on your savings & receive monthly interest payouts into your account. Click here.
- Exclusive joining benefits: Avail Amazon vouchers up to INR 1250** as an onboarding privilege. For terms & conditions, click here.
- State-of-the-art Digital Banking: Enjoy access to your funds 24x7 through AU 0101 App or AU 0101 NetBanking. What’s more, you can even book flights, hotels, cabs, recharge your mobile, and apply for a host of products and services.
- Easily accessible: For a busy professional, saving even a few minutes can prove invaluable. Our digital-first approach and extensive network of banking touchpoints ensure we are easy to reach when you need us.
- Dedicated Relationship Officer: Enjoy the services of a dedicated Relationship Officer who will act as your single point of contact across all your banking and financial needs.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Rates are subject to change at the sole discretion of AU Small Finance Bank.
**Basis fulfilment of criteria
Benefits of AU Salary Account
- Zero Balance Salary Account: No Minimum Balance maintenance requirement
- Instant Salary Account Opening: Instant account opening through TAB Banking
- Banking at your convenience: Visiting a branch is old school; No need to visit a branch; now get all your banking transactions & other service requests executed from the convenience of your home with the help of our Video Banking facilities.
- Paperless banking: Enjoy the convenience of depositing funds into your account without the hassle of using a deposit slip.
- Wide range of products & services: Our wide array of products include Term Deposits, Credit Cards, Lockers, Demat, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Loans & much more. We are a one-stop-shop for all your needs!
Salary Account Benefits for Employer
- Comprehensive banking solutions bundled with power packed Current Account to suit business needs
- Simplified Payroll Solution to ease out salary processing
- Online Salary Upload Facility for Instant Salary Credit - Free NEFT / RTGS salary transfers
- Instant intimation and salary credit to employee accounts
- Service desks & host of employee engagement activities at corporate premises
- Dedicated Relationship Manager at corporate level with escalation matrix for all service-related queries
- Cash Management Services (CMS) & Payment Gateway services to help streamline transactions
- Extended Banking hours to meet business requirements
- Best in-class digital banking offering – complementary Corporate NetBanking (desktop/mobile app) for hassle free & secured transactions with Bulk upload Facility
Eligibility Criteria to Open Salary Account
You can open a Salary Savings Account if you are an on-roll employee of a company empanelled for the salary relationship with us.
How to apply for an AU Salary Account?
Open an account with us through any one of these options:
- Open Salary Account Online: Fill up the online form provided above, and our representative will contact you to start your application process.
- Contact your Relationship Manager to open Salary Account:You can request your Human Resources team to assist you with the contact details of AU Small Finance Bank Relationship Manager for opening AU Salary Account.
- Visit your nearest branch for Salary Account opening:Walk into your nearest branch with your KYC documents and passport-sized photographs. You can fill in the application form at the branch to get the process started.
Documents required for AU Salary Account
Prepare yourself to open your Salary Account online by keeping the following items handy:
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Original PAN Card
- A blank paper and pen to capture your signature
- Employment Confirmation proof:
- OTP verification via your official corporate Email ID
- First page of the offer letter (dated within the last 4 months)
- Latest Salary Slip (dated within the last 60 days)
- Employee ID card
Documents Required for AU Royale Salary Account opening by Relationship Manager or at Branch:
- Application form
- Recent colored photograph.
- KYC documents such as passport, Voter ID, or Aadhaar card, and address proof, like driving license or utility bills.
Fees & charges of AU Salary Account
We, India's best Small Finance Bank
, believe in complete transparency and have hosted the list of charges for the services we offer. These include charges for your Debit Card, payment and collection services, transactions, delivery fees etc depending on the type of Account you have opened. For more details, please refer to our Service Fee Reckoner
AU Royale Salary, AU Salary Account Platinum, AU Salary Account Value
Salary Account FAQs
Q1. What is a Salary Account?
A Salary Account is one in which your employer credits your salary every month. Salary Accounts simplify the process of transfer and receipt of a salary. It is a type of savings account that offers you considerable advantages. However, there are certain distinguishing factors. If your employer has a tie-up with us, you are eligible to open a Salary Account with us. Additionally, a Salary Account has no minimum balance requirement.
Q2. Which account is best for salary?
Our bank offers multiple variants of the Salary Account like Salary Value, Salary Platinum, and AU Royale Salary with enhanced features, basis eligibility criteria. As a valued customer, we assure you of multiple benefits and an excellent banking experience no matter what account you have.
Q3. Is interest paid on a Salary Account?
Yes, interest is paid on the Salary Account. We offer competitive interest rates on Salary Accounts, enabling you to earn more on each rupee. For more information on the interest rates we offer, please click here
Q4. Does the Salary Account have a minimum balance?
A salary savings account comes with superior features and perks. It is a zero-balance account, and you are not required to maintain a minimum balance.
Q5. Is it safe to keep money in the Salary Account?
Yes, you can be assured that your funds are absolutely safe when banking with us.
Q6. What is the initial pay-in amount required to open a Salary Account?
The AU Salary Account does not require an initial pay-in amount to be opened. You can start your Salary Account without the need for any initial deposit.
Q7. What happens if salary credit from the employer is not received in the account for more than 2 months?
If salary credits are not received in the Salary Account for more than three months, the account may be converted into a regular savings account, subject to the bank's policies and procedures.
Q8. Can I continue with my Salary Account if I change my job?
Yes, you can continue with your Salary Account if you change your job, provided the new company has a salary tie-up with the bank.
Q9. Can an existing Savings Account be converted to a Salary Account?
Yes, existing savings account can be converted to salary account, provided the company where customer is working has salary tie-up with the Bank.
Q10. Is upgrading from one Salary Variant to another Salary Variant possible?
Yes, upgrading from one Salary Variant to another Salary Variant is possible, provided the customer meets the salary level eligibility.
Q11. How do I open an AU Small Finance Bank Salary Account?
To open an AU Small Finance Bank Salary Account, you can visit our nearest branch or apply online through our website. The exact process may vary depending on your location and the type of account you need.
Q12. What is the eligibility to open an AU Small Finance Bank Salary Account?
You can open a Salary Account if you are an on-roll employee of a company empanelled for the salary relationship with us.