Savings Account Interest Rates - AU Small Finance Bank
Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
For Domestic / NRE / NRO Savings Account
Applicable Interest Rates on Savings Bank Deposits w.e.f. 5th October, 2021
|Savings Account Incremental Amount slab**
Rate of Interest Applicable (per annum)
|Balances less than INR 1 Lac
|Balances from INR 1 Lac to less than INR 10 Lacs
|Balances from INR 10 Lacs to less than INR 25 Lacs
|Balances from INR 25 Lacs to less than INR 1 Crore
|Balances from INR 1 Crore to less than INR 10 Crores
- Savings Account interest will be calculated on a daily basis & paid at monthly intervals (i.e. at the end of each month).
- Interest rates mentioned are applicable for the incremental balances that are present corresponding to the amount slab mentioned.
- **For Savings Account Interest Rates on incremental balances of INR 10 Crores & above, please contact your Branch or Relationship Manager.
- For example: If the total balance is INR 5 Crores, then the following grid will be applicable:
- For balances of INR 1 to INR 99,999 : 3.50%
- For incremental balances of INR 1 Lac to INR 9,99,999 : 5.00%
- For incremental balances of INR 10 Lacs to INR 24,99,999 : 6.00%
- For incremental balances of INR 25 Lacs to INR 1 Crore : 7.00%
- For incremental balances of INR 1 Crore to INR 10 Crores : 6.00%
- The above stated Savings Account interest rates are subject to change without prior notice.