Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features Of AU Digital Savings Account
Open an account instantly with
our AU Digital Savings offering
Enjoy HIGH-interest rates
along with monthly payouts
Get 24x7 access to your funds
through AU 0101 App / NetBanking
About AU Digital Savings Account
Today's fast-paced lifestyle demands the simplification of practically every task to save time and increase convenience. So, why should banking be any different? We make banking fast, secure, and effortless with the fully digital AU Digital Savings Account.
Our Digital Savings Account lets you access banking services from anywhere. This Zero Balance Savings Account's instant banking facility also provides you with a power-packed Debit Card, free transactions at other Bank ATMs coupled with free online money transfers and monthly interest payouts. These are just some of the nifty features you can enjoy.
Features of AU Digital Savings Account
Benefits of AU Digital Savings Account
- Banking at your convenience: Visiting a branch is old school; Now get all your banking transactions & other service requests executed from the convenience of your home with the help of our Video Banking facilities.
- 24x7 online transactions: Make online transactions, such as utility bill payments and mobile recharges, at any time, instantly.
- Paperless banking: Enjoy the convenience of depositing funds into your account without the hassle of using a deposit slip.
- Wide range of products & services: Our wide array of products include Lockers, Demat, Mutual Funds, Loans & Insurance. We are a one-stop-shop for all your needs!
- Free of charge fund transfers: Enjoy free unlimited IMPS/RTGS/NEFT fund transfers through our digital channels
If you reside in India, are 18 years or above, and have the necessary KYC documents issued by the government, you can open a Savings Account with us.
How to apply for AU Digital Savings Account?
- Video Banking: You can now open an AU Savings Account through our Video Banking service by clicking here. All you need is your PAN Card & Aadhaar Card.
- Call Customer Care: You can also apply for AU Savings Account by calling our customer care number 1800-1200-1200.
Documents required for AU Digital Savings Account
You need to have the following documents to open an AU Digital Savings Account:
Fees & charges of AU Digital Savings Account
We, India's best Small Finance Bank,
believe in complete transparency and provide you with a list of charges for the services we offer. Depending on the type of Savings Account you have opened, these include charges for your Debit Card, payment and collection services, transactions, and delivery fees. For more details, please refer to our Service Fee Reckoner.
Q1. What is AU Digital Savings Account?
A Digital Savings Bank Account is an Instant Account that you can open online in minutes from any place of your convenience. The process is entirely paperless and is done using our Video Banking facility.
Q2. What are the interest rates on opening a Digital Savings Account?
We offer attractive interest rates to its Savings Account customers. Click here for more information on interest rates.
Q3. What are the different steps involved in opening a Digital Savings Account?
For opening a Digital Savings Account, you need to complete the entire process on our Video Banking platform. In this process, you will need to:
- Start by filling up your details online.
- After you have filled all the required details, our bank agent will carry out basic checks through a video interaction.
- The agent will guide you through the process. Just keep your original PAN card, a blank paper and a blue/black pen handy.
Q4. Is Aadhaar required for video KYC?
Yes. Aadhaar number is required for video KYC. Your Aadhaar number will be verified through an OTP received on your registered mobile number. You don’t need to carry your physical Aadhaar Card during the Video KYC process.
* Terms and Conditions apply. Rates are subject to change at the sole discretion of AU Small Finance Bank.