Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features Of BSBDA Savings Account
High-interest rates on savings balance with monthly interest payouts
Extended banking hours to visit any AU Bank branch till 6 pm
24x7 access to your funds through AU 0101 App / NetBanking
About BSBDA Savings Account
As India's best Small Finance Bank, we aim at ensuring financial inclusion of every individual who does not have a bank account. This account aims to bring as many people as possible under the banking purview, with best banking services along with attractive interest rates on your Savings Account.
Features of BSBDA Savings Account
- Get a RuPay Classic Debit Card
- Free passbook facility for all individual account holders
- Free monthly and half yearly email statement
- Free cash deposit at all AU Bank Branches
- No Average Monthly Balance requirement
- Other free services like Utility bill payments, Email Alerts, Duplicate statements, stop cheque through online modes etc.
- Unlimited online collection through RTGS/ NEFT/ IMPS
- 4 free withdrawals are allowed per month through cash withdrawal (Branch/ATM), NEFT/RTGS (Branch/ Online), IMPS, Clearing, Fund Transfers, Internet Debits, Standing Instructions, EMI, POS Transactions etc
Benefits of BSBDA Savings Account
- Extended banking hours: Take advantage of the extended banking hours and efficiently manage your finances while balancing your personal and professional commitments.
- Banking at your convenience: No need to visit a branch; now get all your banking transactions & other service requests executed from the comfort of your home with the help of our Video Banking facilities.
- State-of-the-art Digital Banking: Enjoy 24x7 access to your funds through AU 0101 App or AU 0101 NetBanking. What’s more, you can even book flights, hotels, & cabs, recharge your mobile, and apply for a host of products and services
- Stay connected: Get instant alerts on your banking transactions.
Eligibility Criteria for BSBDA Account
- To be eligible for a BSBDA account, you should be an Indian resident.
- You should not be holding any other Savings Account, including a BSBDA with us.
- You must not hold a BSBDA with any other bank
- You should be applying for the account in your individual capacity and not in the capacity of the Karta of a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
How to apply for an BSBDA Savings Account?
You can open an account with us through one of the options mentioned below:
- Call Customer Care: You can also apply for BSBDA Savings Account by calling our customer care number 1800-1200-1200.
- Visit your nearest branch: Walk into your nearest branch with your KYC documents and passport-sized photographs. You can fill in the application form at the branch to get the process started.
Service Fees for BSBDA Savings Account
As India's largest Small Finance Bank, we believe in complete transparency and provide you with a list of charges for the services offered. These include payment and collection services, transactions, and delivery fees. For more information, click here.