Features of AU Royale Salary
- High-interest rates: Earn up to 7%* on your Savings Account & receive monthly interest payouts into your account.
- Exclusive joining benefits: Get Amazon vouchers up to INR 1250** as an onboarding privilege. For terms & conditions, click here.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager: Enjoy the services of a dedicated Relationship Manager who will act as your single point of contact across your entire family.
- Exclusive Delights: Allow us to spoil you. Enjoy the following as a privileged member of AU Royale Salary:
- 1% Monthly Cashback (up to INR 200/- on a minimum Debit Card spend of INR 2,500 p.m). (non-fuel spends only).
- 2 free movie tickets per month through BookMyShow!
- Enjoy 8 complimentary domestic airport lounge access per year (2 visits per quarter). Click here for the lounge list.
- Milestone benefits: Get vouchers up to INR 4,750 on achieving annual spends target on your AU Royale Debit Card. For more details, please click here.
- Family Banking Program: Integrate the personal account of up to five other family members and ensure that their personal banking needs are taken care of.
- Preferential pricing: Get a 75% discount on locker rentals, preferential rates on Forex, and no annual maintenance charges for your Demat Account.
- Lowest cross-currency mark-up: Get up to 1.5% on international merchant purchases and the ability to withdraw money from international ATMs.
- State-of-the-art Digital Banking: Instant access to your funds through AU 0101 App or AU 0101 NetBanking. What’s more, you can even book flights, hotels & cabs, recharge your mobile, and apply for a host of products and services.
Benefits of AU Royale Salary Account
- Power-packed Debit Card: Get a complimentary VISA Signature Debit Card with offers of up to INR 50,000, welcome benefits of up to INR 10,000, along with higher withdrawal limits & enhanced insurance coverage. For welcome benefits (offers), please click here.
- Banking at your convenience: Visiting a branch is old school. No need to visit a branch; now get all your banking transactions & other service requests executed from the comfort of your home with our Video Banking facilities.
- Wide range of products & services: Our wide array of products include lockers, Demat 2-in-1 Account, Mutual Funds, Insurance, asset products & insurance. We are a one-stop-shop for all your needs!
- Seamless banking: Experience an exclusive Royale Service desk at our branch for priority processing and get priority access to our phone banking services.
- Beyond banking: Stay updated on the latest happenings with our monthly newsletter.
Eligibility for AU Royale Salary Account
- You need to be a resident of India.
- Monthly salary should be more than INR 2 Lakh (net take home salary)
- Should be an employee on the payroll of an entity empanelled for AU Bank Enterprise Salary Program
How to apply for the AU Royale Salary Account?
You can apply for the AU Royale Salary Account by reaching out to us in whichever way you feel comfortable:
- Online form: Fill in the online form provided above, and our representative will contact you to start the application process.
- Contact your Relationship Manager: You can request your human resources team to assist you with the contact details of the AU Bank Relationship Manager and share relevant details for opening an AU Royale Salary Account.
- Visit your nearest branch: Walk-in to your nearest branch with your KYC documents and passport-sized photographs. You can fill in the application form at the branch to get the process started.
Service Fees for AU Royale Salary Account
As India's largest Small Finance Bank, we believe in complete transparency and provide you with a list of charges for the services offered. These include charges for your Debit Card, payment and collection services, transactions, and delivery fees. For more details, please refer to our Service Fee Reckoner.
Documents Required for AU Royale Salary Account
- Application form
- Recent colored photograph.
- KYC documents such as passport, Voter ID, or Aadhaar card, and address proof, like driving license or utility bills.
For offer vouchers, please click here
For offer related T&C's please click here
Terms and Conditions apply. Rates are subject to change at the sole discretion of AU Small Finance Bank.
Q1. What is AU Royale Salary Account?
AU Royale Salary Account is a program that brings you and your loved ones a world of lifestyle benefits with unparalleled value. This program entitles you to a distinctive AU Royale Debit Card, with benefits like 2 free movie tickets, monthly cashback of 1% on spends and 2 airport lounge access opportunities per quarter. Plus, you get delightful pricing benefits on Demat 2-in-1 Account, Lockers, and a Relationship Manager who takes care of all your financial needs. What’s more, your chequebook and Debit Card are specially branded too.
Q2. What does family grouping mean in AU Royale Salary Account?
A group in an AU Royale Salary Program is defined as a family of blood relationships such as parents, children, spouse, siblings. All family members are entitled to the same benefits. A maximum of 5 members are allowed in a group.
Q3. What is the eligibility criteria for AU Royale Salary Account and what happens if the criteria is not maintained?
An Individual employed with an empanelled Enterprise Salary relationship and earning a salary of INR 2 Lakh or more per month (net take home salary) is eligible for the Program. Alternatively, in absence of salary credit, customer needs to maintain INR 1 Lac as Average Monthly Balance in the Savings Accounts across all family members of the Family group.
In the event of no salary credit in customer’s Salary Account for any continuous three months, the Bank reserves the right to change the status of your AU Royale Salary Account and the accounts of the family members, to AU Savings Account variant as per the applicability without any intimation to the account holder and the Terms & Conditions as applicable to the Savings Account variant shall apply to this account from the date of change of status.
Q4. On what Debit Card transactions will I get cashback?
You will get 1% cashback on all transactions except those done for Fuel. Fuel transactions will be identified basis the tagging of the respective Merchant Category Code. A minimum monthly spend of INR 2500 will need to be done to be eligible for this cashback.