Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features Of AU Bank Loan Against Car
Customised Loan Offerings
Our Loan Against Car addresses all your personal funding needs or business needs. You can avail this facility to meet your working capital requirement, or other needs like education, marriage in the family and emergency expenses.
We have simplified banking for you by ensuring transparency in dealings. Our team will lead you through the whole process, including sourcing and documentation.
We tie-up with a panel of Valuers and RTO agents to help expedite fulfilment of refinancing needs.
Just Few Steps Away
We have a wide network of more than 972 banking touchpoints in more than 500 cities.
About Loan Against Car
We understand that, in life, you might have situations that require immediate financing and, hence, AU Bank offers quick and easy Loan Against Car. We are here to help you get a loan against your car, with utmost transparency, simplified loan processing and minimal documentation. We address your needs comprehensively by offering refinancing and considering your car as an asset.
Eligibility for Loan Against Car
- Assessment of your income and standard of living
- Stability of residence
- Established cash flow by way of salary income or business income of self-employed professionals
- Prior credit history, if any, should be satisfactory
- Credit norms, as applicable
How to Apply for Loan Against Car
- Fill in the online application form and our representative will get in touch with you
- You can apply for a loan by calling our customer call center @ 1800 1200 1200
- Our existing customers can also get in touch with their Relationship Manager/Personal Banker to know more
- Write to us at [email protected] or visit your nearest AU Bank branch
- Car Loans for purchase of hatchbacks, entry level sedans to luxury sedans and MUVs/SUVs of your choice
- Rural, semi-urban and urban
- Self-employed and salaried
- New to credit and those with established credit history
- Agri and Non-Agri
List of Documents
- Loan application form
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Other relevant documents