Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features Of Loan Against Property
Easy Process And Best In Class Services
Avail a hassle-free loan against property with our best-in-class services.
Funds At Your Disposal
Get funds on your property for your personal needs.
Wide Distribution Network
Avail our Home Purchase Loan at more than 400 branches.
About Loan Against Property
Need Money? Use your property to fulfil your needs and desires. Get funds for your personal needs from A Bank Loan Against Property. It is simple and hassle free with speedy approvals, competitive rates, easy process and minimum paperwork.
Eligibility for Loan Against Property
- Applicant should be a resident of India
- Applicant should be at least 18 years of age to be considered eligible for the loan
- Applicant’s age should not exceed 75 years at the time of loan maturity
- Minimum tenure for which Home Loan can be availed is one year
- Maximum tenure for which Home Loan can be availed is 20 years
- Minimum loan amount that can be provided is Rs 2 lakh
Features of Loan Against Property
- Attractive rate of interest
- Available for non-income proof customers
- Flexible home loan scheme
- Easy, minimal documentation
- Doorstep servicing for a convenient banking experience
- No hidden charges
- Choice of tenure
- Free and safe document storage
- Easily available in rural India
Documents required for Home Purchase Loan
|Identity, age and address proof
||1. Valid Passport
2. Voter ID Card
3. Aadhaar Card
4. PAN card
5. Valid Driving License
For the complete list of acceptable KYC documents, please contact the nearest AU Small Finance Bank branch
1. Salary Slips/ Bank Statements/ Form-16
2. Salary Certificate (cash salaried cases)
1. IT Returns and/ or Financial Statements of last 3 years
2. Informal Income Documents
||1. Application form with photograph duly signed
2. Processing fee cheque
3. Proof of business existence
4. Last 6 months bank statements
|Property related documents
1. Copy of Allotment letter/Seller's Agreement
2. Receipt/s of payment made to builder/ developer
Make an informed decision regarding taking a Home Loan by using our Home Loan calculator here.