Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features Of Home Purchase Loan
Hassle-free Loan with best-in-class services.
Attractive rate of interest
Wide distribution network with 400+ branches.
About Home Purchase Loan
Owning a house just got easier. With speedy approvals, competitive rates, easy process, and minimum paperwork, we help bring you close to your dreams of buying a new house in an easy and hassle-free manner. We offer purchase loans for flats, houses, or bungalows from builders or Development Authorities as well as resale properties.
Our relationship officers will guide you through the Home Loan application procedure. They will also provide guidance regarding the selection of the right Home Loan mix to the calculation of suitable Home Loan EMI value and tenure. Apart from guiding you through the Home Loan application procedure, we also provide excellent post-disbursement services.
Features of Home Purchase Loan
- Available for non-income proof customers: Loan is available for customers with minimum wage too and with other non-income proof documentation.
- No hidden charges: Our process is completely transparent and without any hidden charges.
- Doorstep service: Our Loan expert will provide you services right at your doorstep.
- Easily available in rural India: We have a wide network and are available in rural, semi-urban, and urban areas across locations.
- Perfect partners for your preferred property: Including Development Authority, RERA Approved flats and houses, Municipal Corporation/Nagar Palika, Freehold and Leasehold, Gram Panchayat.
Benefits of Home Purchase Loan
- Wide branch network: Available at 400+ locations across India.
- Tax benefit on Home Loan: Under Section 24, 80EE & 80C of Income Tax Act.
- Legal and technical counselling: With the help of experienced legal and technical vendors, experienced AU staff, and a wide range of APF projects we help you select the right property for you.
- Highest Home Loan eligibility: So that you can choose a good and comfortable dream home for yourself and your loved ones.
- Doorstep services: Our experienced staff will provide door-to-door services with quick processing and disbursal of loans.
- Indian resident
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 70 years at maturity
- Minimum Home Loan tenure – 1 Year
- Maximum Home Loan tenure – 30 years for Bank salaried and 20 years for Cash Salaried/SEP/SENP
- Minimum Home Loan amount – INR 2,00,000
Documents required for Home Purchase Loan
|Identity, age and address proof
||1. Valid Passport
2. Voter ID Card
3. Aadhaar Card
4. PAN card
5. Valid Driving License
For the complete list of acceptable KYC documents, please contact the nearest AU Small Finance Bank branch
1. Salary Slips/ Bank Statements/ Form-16
2. Salary Certificate (cash salaried cases)
1. IT Returns and/ or Financial Statements of last 3 years
2. Informal Income Documents
||1. Application form with photograph duly signed
2. Processing fee cheque
3. Proof of business existence
4. Last 6 months bank statements
|Property related documents
1. Copy of Allotment letter/Seller's Agreement
2. Receipt/s of payment made to builder/ developer
Make an informed decision regarding taking a Home Loan by using our Home Loan calculator here.