Features of Current Account
A Current Account enables businesses to conduct and manage day-to-day transactions. AU Small Finance Bank is the best bank for Current Account; let’s look at some of the features of the account:
- Higher & flexible cash deposit limits.
- The Current Account minimum balance varies as per the packages offered by the Bank.
- Extended banking hours for customer transactions.
- Get a free Debit Card for all Current Account packages.
- Avail Overdraft Facility based on your 3-month turnover and the average balance maintained.
- In Royale Business Account one can group the Business Account with the family’s Savings Account and get Royale Business Debit Card with higher limits.
- Sweep in and out facility in available in AU Vishesh Account.
- Benefit of zero balance by just completing min 1 txn of INR 100 monthly on QR and POS in available in AU Power Account.
Benefits of Current Account
- Allows you to manage a large volume of receipts and/or payments systematically.
- It gives you the flexibility to perform unlimited transactions and manage day-to-day. transactions through pay orders, cheques, or demand drafts.
- Transfer funds anytime anywhere using AU 0101 App or AU 0101 NetBanking.
- Allow customers to do seamless transactions using the UPI or QR code facility, free of cost.
- There is no limit or restriction on the withdrawal and deposit of funds.
- Get doorstep facility at your registered address for pickup and delivery of cheques.
How to open a Current Account
You can choose the online or offline mode for opening a Current Account with AU Small Finance Bank.
Any business owner or enterprise can apply for a Current Bank Account online on our website.
- You can visit your nearest Bank Branch
- You can alternatively apply for the Bank Account by calling our customer care
Documents Required for Current Account
Below is the list of documents required for Current Account opening:
- Application form
- PAN Number of the Business (In Sole Proprietorships, same is required of Proprietor)
- KYC documents as per the business type
- Address proof in the name of entity
- Beneficial Ownership* Declaration
- FATCA Declaration
- Official Valid documents of Authorised Signatories and beneficial owner
- Initial funding cheque as per Current Account package
Escrow Account, Nodal Account, RERA Account, Corporate Mobile Banking, Corporate NetBanking
Q1. Who can open a Current Account?
A Current Account can be opened by an entrepreneur or any type of business enterprise, including proprietorship, companies, small-sized firms, organizations, among others.
Q2. Is Current Account taxable?
Since the Current Account is a zero-interest account, businesses are not liable to pay taxes on the account.
Q3. How to open a Current Account without a GST number?
It is necessary to set up a Current Account for any financial transaction for your business and it is not mandatory to get a GST number to open a Current Account.
Q4. What is the minimum balance required to open a Current Account with AU Small Finance Bank?
At AU Small Finance Bank, you can open a Current Account as per your chosen package – Basic, Value, Premium, Maximum and Exclusive. The minimum balance for each of these packages differs as per your growing requirements.
Q5. Is there any interest paid on Current Accounts?
The Current Account bears no interest as it is a business account.