Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features Of AU Vishesh Current Account
Auto Sweep-In and Sweep-Out facility
Free cheque pick-up facility
True anywhere banking with no restrictions
AU Vishesh Current Account
Our Vishesh Current Account is especially designed for medium sized businesses to ensure optimal utilization of money and increase savings by earning interest on surplus funds with Sweep-In and Sweep-Out facility*
Benefits of AU Vishesh Current Account
Receive customer payments through:
- Higher and dynamic cash deposit limits: Receive free payments starting from a minimum of INR 7.5 lakh or 10 times of previous month's AMB, up to INR 20 lakh whichever is higher.
- Bank locations: All your cheque collections can be received free of cost at our bank locations, whether local or outstation.
- Multiple payment modes: With various options to choose from, have customers make payments free of cost through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/IFT.
- Seamless transactions: Eliminate tedious processes, let your customers switch to an easier choice free of cost through our QR code and UPI facility.
- Cash deposit machines: Avail 24X7 cash deposits to ensure you receive your payments without time restrictions.
- Merchant Solutions: Receive payments through our Point of Sale (POS) and Payment Gateways.
- Free cheque pick facility: Have your payments come straight to you with our free cheque pick facility.
Make vendor payments through:
- Multiple digital channels: Choose how you would like to pay vendors with our multiple payment modes such as NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/IFT.
- Cheque payments: Should you choose to make payments by cheque, we provide you with 200 leaves free per month.
- Cash withdrawals: For all your payments made by cash, you can be assured of free cash withdrawals from any of our branches and ATMs.
- Online banking: Get free access to AU 0101 App, Retail, and Corporate NetBanking for secure payments.
- Debit Card: You also receive a Visa Business Platinum Debit Card, giving you a host of benefits and offers.
- Bank locations: Benefit from unlimited DDs payable at our and correspondent bank locations.
*Facility available at sole discretion of bank
Fees and charges
For complete details on fee and service charges, click here
Documents required for AU Vishesh Current Account
You will need to furnish the following documents to open a Business Current Account with us:
- Duly filled Account Opening Form
- PAN Number of Entity (In Sole Proprietorships, same is required of Proprietor)
- KYC documents of the entity as per customer type
- Address proof in the name of the entity if different from entity proof
- Official Valid Documents of Authorized Signatories & Beneficial Owners*
- Beneficial Ownership* Declaration
- Initial funding cheque as per account variant
- Credit facility declaration
*Not applicable for Individual and Sole Proprietorships
For more details on product features and documentation, please contact your nearest branch or call us on toll-free number 1800 1200 1200.
All business enterprises (Private Limited and Public companies, Partnership Firms, Proprietorship firms, Cooperative societies, Hindu Undivided Families etc.) or Individual professionals are eligible for opening a Vishesh Current Account.
How to apply for an AU Vishesh Current Account?
- Visit a branch: With numerous touchpoints across India, you can visit your nearest branch to apply for an AU Vishesh Current Account in person.
- Call customer care: Call our customer care number 1800-1200-1200 to apply for an AU Vishesh Current Account, and a representative will get in touch to guide you with further steps.
- Relationship manager: Contact your Relationship Manager to make the application process easy and understandable.
- Apply online: Apply for your AU Vishesh Current Account by filling in your details in the online form, and a representative will contact you to complete the process.
Q1. What is a Business Current Account?
A Business Current Account is meant specifically for managing your company's funds to make payments to vendors, suppliers, employee salaries etc. It is designed for carrying out day to day business transactions easily.
Q2. Is a Current Account mandatory for business?
It is safer and more prudent to open a Current Account for your business, as you might need to conduct multiple transactions daily for your business. Additionally, it can help keep your business affairs separate from personal financial transactions. A Current Account also offers specific features that enable smooth, swift, and secure business operations.
Q3. Can I open a Vishesh Current Account for my business?
Yes, all business enterprises and individual professionals are eligible for opening Vishesh Current Account with us.
Q4. Is GST required for a Vishesh Current Account?
GST is not mandatory for opening a Vishesh Current Account. However, you need to provide KYC documents and documents related to your firm to set it up.