Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features Of AU Power Current Account
Get your AU Bank QR code right at the time of account opening.
Waiver of AMB non-maintenance charges*
Same-day settlements credited directly to your Current Account
AU Power Current Account
Our AU Power Current Account is a special offering for shopkeepers, traders, wholesalers, and manufacturers etc. who accept digital payments from customers daily. And by linking your AU Bank QR code or POS machine with your Current Account, you can get a host of special benefits to make banking easy and convenient.
Benefits of AU Power Current Account
- Receiving Payments from customers becomes easier:
- Cheque collection: You can avail free local and outstation cheque collection services at any of our locations across country.
- Digital collection options: Receive payments through RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, UPI, and Intra-Bank Fund Transfers.
- Free AU QR code and UPI: With our AU Power Current Account, you can access digital payment methods such as a free AU Bank QR code and UPI.
- 24x7 cash deposits: We provide 24x7 cash deposits through our convenient cash deposit machines.
- Cash deposit limit: You get a minimum cash deposit limit of INR 3 lakhs or five times the previous month's AMB, whichever is higher. The maximum free limit is INR 10 lakhs.
- Point of Sale (POS) and Payment Gateways: You have access to POS and payment gateway services.
- Making payments to your vendors and suppliers is convenient:
- Digital payment options: Choose from RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, UPI, and Intra-Bank Fund Transfers to pay your partners.
- Cheque payments: You get 100 free cheque leaves per month, ensuring you can make all your payments without worry.
- Cash withdrawals: When in need of cash, you can avail of free cash withdrawals from any of our branches or ATMs.
- Online Banking: Enjoy the convenience of banking at any time through AU 0101 App, Retail and Corporate NetBanking.
- Free Debit Card: You also receive a Visa Business Gold Debit Card, giving you a host of benefits and offers.
- Demand Drafts: You also get unlimited DDs that are payable at all our bank locations and correspondent bank locations.
- Waiver on AMB non maintenance charges*: Just do at least one AU QR code or POS collection transaction of INR 100 or more in a month in your Current Account & you won’t have to worry about AMB non-maintenance charges.
- Vyapar Overdraft^: Based on your last three month’s turnover and AMB maintenance, you can get access to our Vyapar Overdraft facility.
- Extended banking hours: We provide you with extended banking hours till 5 P.M. for cash and cheque transactions at all our branches.
- Tax payments: We will help you understand your tax payments and make them in a timely fashion.
- Doorstep Banking: You can experience the premium facility of cheque & cash pickup/ delivery at your registered address.
- Cash management services: You have access to services such as virtual account management, bulk upload, employee salary solutions that make your job as a business owner much easier.
- Other features: You also get access to Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS), NETC FASTag, and more for business purposes.
Fees and charges
To understand the fees and service charges applicable on our AU Power Current Account, please click here
Documents required for AU Power Current Account
- Duly filled application form
- PAN of entity (In Sole Proprietorships, same is required of Proprietor)
- KYC documents of the entity, as per the type of customer
- Address proof of the entity
- Official valid documents of Authorized Signatories and Beneficial Owners**
- Beneficial Ownership** Declaration
- Initial funding cheque
- Credit facility declaration
** Not applicable for Individual and Sole Proprietorships
For more details on product features and documentation, please contact your nearest branch or call us on our toll-free number 1800-1200-1200.
Q1. What is AMB requirement in AU Power Current Account?
AMB requirement for Power Current Account is Rs. 10,000. This would be waived off if at least one AU QR code or POS collection transaction is done in a month, with minimum transaction value of greater than or equal to INR 100.
Q2. Is it compulsory to opt for a POS machine or a QR code for Opening a Power Current Account?
Yes, it is mandatory to opt for AU Bank QR Code or POS machine with Power Current Account.
Q3. Does the Power Current Account earn interest?
No, Current Accounts are zero-interest accounts and do not earn any interest.
Q4. How do I open a Power Current Account?
You can open a Power Current Account with us by reaching out to your nearest branch. You can also apply online, fill up the online form and wait for our representative to get back to you. You can even call us on 1800 1200 1200 or email us at [email protected]
to understand the product better before you open the account.
Q5. When will I get the QR code opted for while opening the AU Power Current Account?
The AU Bank QR code would be provided right at the time of account opening.
^Subject to eligibility by a pre approved offer with an maximum limit of 1.5 Lacs