Features and Benefits of the AU Platinum Business Current Account
- AMB Waiver: Get waiver on AMB requirement of INR 1,00,000/- on completing AU QR / POS collection transactions of INR 25,000/- or more in a month
- Special Offers on AU QR and POS*: Enjoy Special pricing/offers on AU QR and POS. Click to know more
- Cash Deposit Limit: You get a minimum cash deposit limit of INR 40 lacs or 20 times the previous month's AMB (Average Monthly Balance), whichever is higher. The maximum free limit is INR 250 lacs.
- Feature-Rich Debit Card: Get a complimentary Visa Platinum Business Debit Card that provides High transaction limits, purchase protection, enhanced insurance coverage, and offers & discounts across leading brands in India.
- Dedicated Relationship Officer: Enjoy the services of a dedicated Relationship Officer who will act as your single point of contact across all your banking and financial needs.
- Monthly cashback: Enjoy 1% monthly cashback up to INR 100 on a minimum non-fuel Debit Card spend of INR 2500 per month.
- Cheque payments: You get 250 free cheque leaves per month, ensuring you can make all your payments without worry.
Other Benefits of the AU Platinum Business Current Account
- Online Banking: Enjoy the convenience of banking at any time through AU 0101 App/AU 0101 NetBanking and Corporate NetBanking.
- Doorstep Banking: Make the most of our cheque pickup and cash pickup/delivery facility at your registered business address^^.
- Cash Management Services: Keep track and manage cash efficiently with various options such as Virtual Account Management, Bulk Upload, Employee Salary Solutions, etc.
- Extended banking hours: Enjoy the freedom to conduct your banking activities on your own time with extended business hours^.
- Cash Withdrawals: When in need of cash, you can avail of free cash withdrawals from any of our branches or ATMs.
- Seamless Banking: Experience exclusive banking in person at our branches and get priority access to our phone banking services.
Fees and charges
For complete details on fee and service charges, click here
Documents required for AU Platinum Business Current Account
You will need to furnish the following documents to open a Business Current Account with us:
- Duly filled Account Opening Form
- PAN Number of Entity (In Sole Proprietorships, same is required of Proprietor)
- KYC documents of the entity as per customer type
- Address proof in the name of the entity if different from entity proof
- Official Valid Documents of Authorized Signatories & Beneficial Owners**
- Beneficial Ownership** Declaration
- Initial funding cheque as per account variant
- Credit facility declaration
**Not applicable for Individual and Sole Proprietorships
^^available at select locations
For more details on product features and documentation, please contact your nearest branch or call us on toll-free number 1800 1200 1200.
All business enterprises (Private Limited and Public companies, Partnership Firms, Proprietorship firms, Cooperative societies, Hindu Undivided Families etc.) or Individual professionals are eligible for opening AU Platinum Business Current Account.
How to apply for an AU Platinum Business Current Account?
Visit a branch: With numerous touchpoints across India, you can visit your nearest branch to apply for an AU Platinum Business Current Account in person.
Call customer care: Call our customer care number 1800-1200-1200 to apply for an AU Platinum Business Current Account, and a representative will get in touch to guide you with further steps.
Apply online: Log on to AU Small Finance Bank’s official website and apply for your AU Platinum Business Current Account by filling in your details in the online form. A representative will contact you to complete the process.
*Offers are subject to change
^Not applicable in some select locations. To know your branch timings, click here.