Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features of AU Bank Locker
Our branches are equipped with high security & constant surveillance for complete protection
Our Lockers come in various sizes; choose one as per your requirements
Enjoy extended banking hours and visit any AU Bank branch till 6 pm
About AU Bank Locker
Jewellery, essential documents, or cash are valuable possessions that require tight security, which cannot be ensured at home. Bank Lockers can provide security to your valuables, whether you are home or not. Our Lockers provide you with a secure space for your assets so that you can be worry-free.
Features of AU Bank Locker
- Spoiled for choice: Our Lockers are of convenient sizes like small, medium, or large and come in a wide range of shapes. These Lockers are available not just for individuals but also for companies and small businesses, clubs, and associations.
- Nomination facility: You can assign a nominee for hassle-free release of valuables in the event of an unforeseen circumstance.
- Availability: Wide availability of Lockers in various sizes and at multiple locations.
Other Benefits of AU Bank Locker
- Low rentals: Enjoy Locker services at nominal rentals, basis Locker size, and the branch you have chosen.
- Easy payment of rentals: Enjoy direct debit of your Locker rental from your account with us.
- Minimal documentation: Gone are the days when you required several documents for the tiniest of jobs. You can now apply for a Locker with minimal documents.
With no hard-and-fast rule for eligibility, anyone can apply for a Bank Locker with us. There are a few eligibility criteria that you may need to fulfill:
- Individuals, clubs, associations, limited companies, and trusts can apply for a Locker.
- If you are already an account holder with us, no specific documents are required.
How to apply for an AU Bank Locker?
We, India’s best Small Finance Bank, provide various options to apply for a Bank Locker, considering your convenience.
- Branch visit: One way to apply for the Bank Locker is by visiting our nearest branch and applying offline with the form provided.
- Visit our website: Another easy way to apply for a Bank Locker is to apply on our website. Our representative will contact you shortly about the process ahead.
Documents required for AU Bank Locker
- KYC documents: KYC or Know Your Customer is important to identify and verify the customer when opening an account/Locker.
- Application form: The customer needs to fill the application form provided by the bank to apply for the Bank Locker.
Q1. How can I apply for a Locker in AU Bank?
You can contact the nearest AU Bank branch, visit our website, or contact your Relationship Manager, who can help you open a Locker.
Q2. What are the charges for AU Bank Locker?
Charges for a Locker depend on the size you select and the branch you have chosen. Head to the branch you want a Locker in to know more about the charges specific to your requirements.
Q3. Are Bank Lockers insured?
Though the facility provided by the bank to safeguard your valuables is significant, the bank does not offer Bank Locker insurance to you. Your valuable belongings are more secure in banks than in your house since the fear of theft is greater at home.