Top features of Mobile Banking
- Easily Accessible: You can now access your bank account at your fingertips, with our mobile banking services. Sign up using your bank account details for a hassle-free banking experience
- Customised Offering: Our mobile banking dashboard allows you to access your Savings/Current Account details, Payments, and Term Deposits, Loans details and much more. You can even transfer funds from one bank to another or within AU Bank using NEFT, RTGS or IMPS facility
- Security: Our Mobile Banking service is highly secured. Set your own passwords and change them as per your convenience, while you have alternate log in facility options using PIN/Pattern/Biometric data
- Just Few Steps Away: You can avail our Mobile Banking services with ease by visiting any of our 200+ branches in 200+ cities!
To Other Banks:
Upto 30 minutes to process an INR 5000 transaction, from 30 minutes to 24 hours for transactions between INR 5000 to INR 2 lakh
From 30 minutes to 24 hours to process transactions upto INR 50000, post 24 hours for transaction upto INR lakh.
Post 24 hours to process a transaction with minimum INR 2 lakh and maximum INR 10 lakh.
Within AU Bank
For an amount upto INR 10000, processing time is 30 minutes, upto INR 50000 it is 30 minutes to 24 hours and for an amount upto INR 10 lakh the processing time is more than 24 hours.
Advantages and Benefits
- Instant updates about your account
- Quick and easy application process
- Minimal documentation
- Service available 24 x 7
- IMPS and internal fund transfer services available 24x7
- NEFT service available from 8 am to 6 pm
- RTGS service available from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Holistic banking experience from mobile
- Request cheque book from mobile
- Dedicated support available from bank
- Use Internet banking login credentials to login to mobile banking
List of documents needed from customer
- Linked mobile number
- KYC documents
- AU Bank account details