Banking Frauds se apne aapko protect karne ke liye Safety measures jaan na, samajhna and follow karna is very important.
All we need is Internet and machines to access our bank accounts from home, office ya kahin se bhi. Agar, banking simplify or easy hui hai, toh frauds, thefts bhi present hai. Now, whether its cash in hand or cash in bank, usse protect karne ki responsibility aap ki bhi hai. Your safety is your responsibility.
● Remember to LOG OUT after using computers at the office, home and or any public place.
● Do not share your passwords with anyone. Hamare saath bhi nai.
● Password strong rakhe, we suggest capital letters, special characters, and numbers ka combination like Afh!jk4098%nb^
● We suggest you change your password every 3 -6 months.
● Do not use easy passwords like date of birth, name, etc. We suggest alphabets and numbers ka combination like Bni174qy89
● Aapki suvidha ke liye, always update your phone number with your bank to receive SMS alerts/notification.
● Apne aapko protect kare by never storing card details, passwords, user id ya login id on your phone.
● Whenever you get a call from the bank, always ask the reason and never share your details.
● Never share personal details like MPin, Passwords, Account ka Balance jaisi important information with anyone
●Kabhi bhi, koi bhi 3rd party se apne authentication process na karay.
● Remember your ATM Pin Number, hamesha, never write anywhere.
● Lost or damaged card ko immediately report kare.
● ATM shelter (booth) ya machine se before withdrawing cash, check the both. If any doubt, inform the bank immediately.
● Destroy the ATM receipts in ATM boths only.
● Always ask for his/her identity proof from the bank executive.
● Always check the documents properly before giving to the bank officer.
● Dhyaan Rahe, money transections bank ke naam pe ho, and not on the bank officer.
● Use cheques, avoid cash transections as such as possible.
It is true, simplicity comes with clauses, jitna simple utna hi dhyaan rakh na padta hai. Issliye apne apko updated rakhe aur fraud se bachte rahen.