Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
- Customers already diagnosed with Heart ailments are eligible for this policy
- No pre-policy health check-up required for Policy Issuance
- Up to 50% Increase in Sum Insured with No Claim Bonus*
- Automatic recharge of Sum Insured once in a Policy Year
- Once in a year cardiac health check-up for insured members
- Only 2 years wait period for pre-existing diseases
- Entry Age - Minimum Adult : 18 years,
- Entry Age - Maximum Life Long
- Lifelong Renewability
- For customer age up to 70 years 20% of the claim amount has to be borne by you.
- In case of renewal at age >=71 years 30% co-payment will be charged. Customer can pay extra premium to reduce the co-payment by 10%
- For entry age > 70 years, 30% of the claim amount has to be borne by you
- Reduction in co-payment not possible for customers entering at age>70 years
- Waiting period
- Initial waiting period - 30 days for any illness ( except accidental injury)
- Named ailment waiting period - 24 months of continued coverage
- Pre-existing disease waiting period - 24 months of continued coverage
Non-Exhaustive list of Policy Exclusions (Please refer to policy T&C for complete list of Policy Exclusions)
- Any item or condition or treatment specified in List of Non-Medical Items
- Expenses related to any admission primarily for diagnostics and evaluation purposes are excluded
- Expenses for cosmetic or plastic surgery or any treatment to change appearance unless for reconstruction following an Accident, Burn(s) or Cancer or as part of medically necessary treatment to remove a direct and immediate health risk to the insured
- Expenses related to any treatment necessitated due to participation as a professional in hazardous or adventure sports, including but not limited to para-jumping, rock climbing, mountaineering, rafting, motor racing, horse racing or scuba diving, hand gliding, sky diving, deep-sea diving.
- Expenses for treatment directly arising from or consequent upon any Insured Person committing or attempting to commit a breach of law with criminal intent
- Expenses attributable to self-inflicted injury (resulting from suicide, attempted suicide).
- Treatment for alcoholism, drug or substance abuse or any addictive condition and consequences thereof
- Treatment arising from or traceable to pregnancy and childbirth, miscarriage, abortion.
- Treatment of any external congenital anomaly, illness or defects or anomalies or treatment relating to external birth defects
- Tests and treatment relating to infertility.
- War, riot, strike, nuclear weapons induced hospitalization.
* For 5 consecutive claim free years by using No Claims Bonus (NCB). Incremental increase every year is applicable on base Sum Insured. If a claim is made in any particular year, accrued NCB will be reduced at the same rate at which it is accrued
AU Small Finance Bank is a Corporate Agent of Care Health Insurance Limited bearing Certificate Number CA0515 and its Registered Office is at 19-A Dhuleshwar Garden, Ajmer Road, Jaipur - 302001, Rajasthan (CIN: U66000DL2007PLC161503) Tel.:1800 1200 1200 / 1800 26 66677. The insurance products are offered and underwritten by Care Health Insurance Limited. Servicing of the policy and adjudication of claims is sole responsibility of Care Health Insurance Limited and AU Small Finance Bank cannot be held liable for the same.
Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation. CIN: U66000DL2007PLC161503 UIN: RHIHLIP21371V022021 UAN: 21064759
IRDAI Registration Number – 148