Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
- High Sum Insured options upto Rs. 1cr at affordable premium.
- No room rent capping (no sub-limit)
- Upto 150% increase in Sum Insured with NCB & NCB Super*
- Automatic recharge of Sum Insured
- Road Ambulance and Organ Donor cover up to Sum Insured
- Tax benefits under section 80D of IT Act 1961#
- Minimum entry age –
- 5 years in case of Individual Policy
- 91 days in a family floater with one member age >=18 years
- Maximum entry age: No upper age limit for enrolment (maximum entry age for child is 24 years).
- Lifelong renewability
- Co-payment 20% per claim, where age of insured / eldest member is 61 years or above
- Initial waiting period of 30 days for any illness ( except accidental injury)
- 24 months waiting period for named ailment
- 48 months waiting period for pre-existing disease
Non-Exhaustive list of Policy Exclusions (Please refer to policy T&C for complete list of Policy Exclusions)
- Any item or condition or treatment specified in list of non-medical items
- Expenses related to any admission primarily for diagnostics and evaluation purposes are excluded
- Expenses for cosmetic or plastic surgery or any treatment to change appearance unless for reconstruction following an Accident, Burn(s) or Cancer or as part of medically necessary treatment to remove a direct and immediate health risk to the insured.
- Expenses related to any treatment necessitated due to participation as a professional in hazardous or adventure sports, including but not limited to para-jumping, rock climbing, mountaineering, rafting, motor racing, horse racing or scuba diving, hand gliding, sky diving, deep-sea diving.
- Expenses for treatment directly arising from or consequent upon any Insured Person committing or attempting to commit a breach of law with criminal intent
- Expenses attributable to self-inflicted injury (resulting from suicide, attempted suicide).
- Treatment for alcoholism, drug or substance abuse or any addictive condition and consequences thereof
- Treatment arising from or traceable to pregnancy and childbirth, miscarriage, abortion.
- Treatment of any external congenital anomaly, illness or defects or anomalies or treatment relating to external birth defects
- Tests and treatment relating to infertility..
- War, riot, strike, nuclear weapons induced hospitalization
* For 5 consecutive claim free years by using No Claims Bonus (NCB) & No Claims Bonus Super (Optional Cover). Incremental increase every year is applicable on base Sum Insured. If a claim is made in any particular year, accrued NCB and NCB-Super will be reduced at the same rate at which it is accrued.
#As per section 80D of Income Tax Act, an Adult (aged between 18 & 60 years) can save tax on a premium paid by him/her up to `25,000 for his & his family’s policy & up to `50,000 for his/her senior citizen parents (aged 60 years & above). Tax Benefits under the policy will be as per the prevailing Income Tax laws and are subject to amendments from time to time. For tax related queries, contact your independent tax advisor.
Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation. CIN: U66000DL2007PLC161503 UIN: RHIHLIP21015V012021 UAN: 21064757
IRDAI Registration Number - 148