Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
- Restore Benefits: It automatically restores your sum insured to 100% for you and your family members.
- Bariatric Surgery: Covers expenses incurred for Bariatric Surgery for treatment of Obesity and weight control.
- Global Cover: Covers Medical Expenses related to Inpatient & Day Care Hospitalization of the Insured Person incurred outside India, provided that the diagnosis was made in India.
- Cumulative bonus: 50% increase in cumulative bonus for every claim free year, upto a maximum of 100
- In-Patient Treatment: Covers expenses for hospitalization due to disease/illness/Injury during the policy period
- Day Care Procedures: Covers expenses for 540+ Day Care Treatment
- Consumables Benefit: Covers expenses incurred, for consumables, which are consumed during the period of hospitalization
- Vaccination Cover: Covers expenses related to Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine & Hepatitis B Vaccine after 2 years of continuous coverage and Antirabies vaccine & Typhoid vaccination without any waiting period.
- Compassionate Travel: Covers expenses upto Rs. 20,000 related to a round trip economy class air ticket, or first-class railway ticket, to allow the Immediate Family Member to be at insured person's bedside during his stay in the hospital.
- Accidental Death Benefits (optional cover): Covers 100% of sum insured in the event of death of insured person due to accident.
- Pre-Hospitalization Medical Expenses: Medical Expenses incurred in 60 days before the date of admission to the hospital.
- Post-Hospitalization Medical Expenses: Medical Expenses incurred in 90 days after the date of discharge from the hospital.
- Domiciliary Treatment: Covers for expenses related to Domiciliary Hospitalization of the insured person if the treatment exceeds beyond three days.
- Second Opinion: A second opinion from Network Provider or Medical Practitioner will be provided, if an Insured Person is diagnosed with the mentioned Illnesses during the Policy Period.
- Ambulance cover: For utilizing ambulance service for transporting insured person to hospital in case of an emergency, coverage limit Rs.3000.
- Hearing Aid: Covers reasonable charges for a hearing aid every third year. The maximum payable is 50% of actual cost or Rs. 10,000/- per policy, whichever is lower.
- Daily cash for accompanying an insured child: A fixed amount per day will be paid, as mentioned in the schedule, if the Insured Person Hospitalized is a child Aged 12 years or less, for one accompanying adult for each complete period of 24 hours. Coverage limit 0.25% of base sum insured and max. Rs. 2000 per day.
- In-patient Dental Treatment: Covers expenses incurred towards hospitalization for dental treatment under anesthesia necessitated due to an accident/injury/illness.
- Organ Donor: Covers Medical and surgical Expenses of the organ donor for harvesting the organ where an Insured Person is the recipient.
- AYUSH benefit: Medical Expenses incurred for In-patient treatment taken under Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha or Homeopathy.
- Health Checkup: Expenses for a Preventive Health Check-up up to 1% of policy sum insured subject to a maximum of Rs. 10,000/- per policy.
- Daily Cash for choosing Shared Accommodation: A fixed amount per day will be paid as mentioned in the policy schedule if the Insured Person is hospitalized in Shared Accommodation in a Network Hospital for each continuous and completed period of 24 hours. Coverage limit 0.25% of base sum insured and max. Rs. 2000 per day.
- Tax Benefit: The premium amount paid under this policy qualifies for deduction under 80D of Income Tax (Amendment) Act, 1986.
- Settlement of your claims: hassle-free and quick claim settlement so that you can focus on quality and timely recovery
- Network of hospitals: equipped to offer you quality health care in your city with strong network of hospitals across India.
- Lifelong Renewal: We offer you a lifelong renewal for your policy provided premium is paid without any break Your premiums will be basis the age and coverage. Your renewal premium will be basis your revised age band and there will be no extra loading's based on your individual claim.
In 2016, after the demise of her husband and two sons, Hema took charge of her husband’s Motor Driving School. AU Bank transferred the car loans in her name and provided support when Hema needed it the most. After one year, Hema became independent and her business is running better then before. She is also providing employment to four drivers in her Motor Driving School.
Owner - Motor Driving School
Vikas Soni, a teenager from Navalagarh — a small town in Rajasthan, has seen the hardships his father underwent to raise a family. The agricultural income was never enough to feed the family of 12 members.
All of 14, he dropped out of school and started working as a labourer. He tried his hands at selling milk and other avenues for income generation, but did not succeed. However, it did not dampen his spirits. “AU helped me when I decide to buy a pick-up van for my business in 1999,” says Vikas.
Since then there was no looking back for this progressive man. Today, Vikas owns 3 pick-up vans, runs an event management business, where he supplies flowers and makes music arrangements (DJ) at weddings, hotels and other events in and around his village.
Today, he is financially independent and is doing well.
Owner of Pick-up vans
AU Bank was very quick. The customer service was very cheerful and helpful there. They sort everything very nicely.
Manohar Singh Rajawat
Raju Bhai a progressive farmer who hails from a village near Ahmedabad had understood that dependence on agriculture alone for livelihood will never be enough to fend for his family. AU Bank extended support and gave wings to his aspirations by catering to his financial requirements.
Raju Bhai is earning handsome surplus, besides the income from his agriculture income. He has a well-settled pick-up vehicle business with three vehicles and two drivers who are paid 8000 each.
Owner - Pick-up Vehicle