Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
About TATA AIG Accident Guard Policy
Life is full of surprises, good as well as bad ones. While you can’t always avoid the bad ones, you can prepare yourself in advance, and with Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, preparedness is the best cure.
- Option to take the plan in multiple units of Rs 5 lakh to 1 crore, along with the facility of lifelong renewal
- Evaluation period of 15 days and the option to get it cancelled and have the premium refunded in case of any disagreement
- Grace period of 30 days to renew the policy.
- Option to increase the sum assured at the time of renewal.
- Principal sum will be increased by 5% (up to 25%) every year if there is no interruption in coverage
- Reimburse transportation cost for family members if you meet an accident.
- Pay double Accidental Dismemberment Benefit for Eligible Children covered and payable under the policy
- Reimburse if injury causes any one of the losses (as per policy wording)
- Reimburse the cost of modifying vehicle or house to make it more accessible in case of an accidental disability.
- Pay the Principal Sum shown in the Policy Schedule in case of an injury that leads to loss of life
- Compensate you if an injury leads to dismemberment
- Pay weekly benefit in case of continuous Temporary Total Disability, for the entire duration of the disability
- Pay benefit amount towards children’s education in case of you meet an unfortunate event.
- Pay repatriation expenses if the accidental death happens away from the place of your residence
- Reimburse transportation cost for family members if you are hospitalized more than 150 km from home, with a physician’s recommendation after you meet an accident.
Our customers love us
In 2016, after the demise of her husband and two sons, Hema took charge of her husband’s Motor Driving School. AU Bank transferred the car loans in her name and provided support when Hema needed it the most. After one year, Hema became independent and her business is running better then before. She is also providing employment to four drivers in her Motor Driving School.
Owner - Motor Driving School
Vikas Soni, a teenager from Navalagarh — a small town in Rajasthan, has seen the hardships his father underwent to raise a family. The agricultural income was never enough to feed the family of 12 members.
All of 14, he dropped out of school and started working as a labourer. He tried his hands at selling milk and other avenues for income generation, but did not succeed. However, it did not dampen his spirits. “AU helped me when I decide to buy a pick-up van for my business in 1999,” says Vikas.
Since then there was no looking back for this progressive man. Today, Vikas owns 3 pick-up vans, runs an event management business, where he supplies flowers and makes music arrangements (DJ) at weddings, hotels and other events in and around his village.
Today, he is financially independent and is doing well.
Owner of Pick-up vans
AU Bank was very quick. The customer service was very cheerful and helpful there. They sort everything very nicely.
Manohar Singh Rajawat
Raju Bhai a progressive farmer who hails from a village near Ahmedabad had understood that dependence on agriculture alone for livelihood will never be enough to fend for his family. AU Bank extended support and gave wings to his aspirations by catering to his financial requirements.
Raju Bhai is earning handsome surplus, besides the income from his agriculture income. He has a well-settled pick-up vehicle business with three vehicles and two drivers who are paid 8000 each.
Owner - Pick-up Vehicle