1. What is the AU Bank Credit Card Device Protection Plan?
As an AU Bank Credit Card customer, you are eligible for a complimentary device protection plan on the purchase of Mobile device or Whitegoods using your AU Bank Credit Card. This program is currently offered in partnership with OneAssist.
2. What are plans that are offered under the Device Protection Plan?
On the purchase of a mobile device or a tablet using your AU Bank Credit Card, you will get complimentary screen damage protection for the 1st year. On the purchase of laptops or whitegoods using your AU Bank Credit Card, you will get complimentary 1 year extended warranty.
3. What are the conditions for qualifying for the device protection plan?
On purchasing an electronic device using your AU Bank Credit Card, you will be required to complete the registration process within 5 days of purchasing the device. AU Bank may at its discretion allow a grace period of 2 days for the registration beyond which registration will not be allowed. Further, the minimum transaction size should be INR 7,000 to avail the plan. Irregular and inactive accounts will not be eligible to participate in the program. Currently Add-On Cards are not eligible for the Device Protection Plan. The device should have be bought in either the Primary Cardholder's name or on the name of close relatives.
4. What is the process to avail the complimentary device protection plan?
You will be required to visit https://www.aubank.in/cards/credit-card/device-protection-plan
and register your device by logging in using your credit card details. The portal will show the eligible transactions for the last 7 days. Select the transaction using which the device was purchased. Follow the registration process on the partner site to avail the complimentary device protection plan.
5. What devices are covered under the device protection plan?
Currently, the following device types are covered –
- Air Conditioners
- Air Purifiers
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine
- Water Purifier
We are working to bring more devices under the program. Stay Tuned.
6. How many devices can I register for the device protection plan?
The card variant wise and device type wise limit of the number devices that can be registered for the program is listed in the table below.
|Device Type||Altura ||Altura+||LIT||Vetta ||Zenith |
|Mobile Screen Damage & Extended Warranty
||1||1||1 ||2 ||2 |
|Tablet Screen Damage & Extended Warranty ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 |
|Laptops Extended Warranty ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 |
|Air Conditioners Extended Warranty ||1 ||1||1||2||2 |
|Air Purifier Extended Warranty ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 |
|Dishwasher Extended Warranty ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 |
|Microwave Oven Extended Warranty ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 |
|Refrigerator Extended Warranty ||1 ||1 ||1
|Television Extended Warranty||1 ||1||1||1||1 |
|Washing Machine Extended Warranty||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 |
|Water Purifier Extended Warranty ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 |
|Max Insurable Devices ||2 ||3 ||3 ||5 ||7 |
7. Where can I see the detailed Terms and Conditions for the Device Protection Plan?
Please see the detailed terms and conditions link
8. Will I get a refund if I cancel my plan or my plan is cancelled by the partner?
No, you will not be eligible for any refund.
9. When can my registration be rejected?
Your registration request may be rejected for one or more of the following reasons. The final discretion of plan issuance is with the partner.
- Transaction Value and the invoice value does not match
- Name on the invoice does not match with the name on the Card Account
- Invoice copy is unavailable or is not clear
- The device type or brand is not covered by the partner
- The device details entered does not match with the details on the invoice
- The registration request is not initiated within 5 days of purchase
10. How does the OneAssist Screen Protect Program work?
OneAssist Screen Protection Program gives protection to the Screen of your Mobile against any kind of Accidental and Liquid Damages. In case of any accidental damage to your Screen, Customer can Intimate to OneAssist via Call or App. Post successful verification of documents, OneAssist arrange for Pickup of the device, gets it repaired from an authorized service center and deliver back to you. You just need to pay a deductible of 10% of Claim Amount per claim and rest is borne by OneAssist.
11. Which Mobile phones are eligible for OneAssist Screen Protection?
OneAssist Screen Protection Program is available for all the Leading Smartphones brands like Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Realme, Oppo, Vivo, Nokia, Huawei, LG, OnePlus, Moto, Google, Honor, Sony, Techno, Infinix, Micromax, Asus, Gionee.
12. What is the Duration of the OneAssist Screen Protection Plan?
OneAssist Screen Protection coverage for mobile is for the duration of 12 months starting from date of Activation.
13. How many times I can claim for Repair with OneAssist Screen Protection Plan?
You are eligible for 1 Claim during the entire membership tenure under the Screen Protection program.
14. Can I get my device repaired by my own engineer?
No, you cannot get the handset repair from any other service center or Engineer and need to call OneAssist to get your device repaired. OneAssist will arrange for a Pickup of the damaged device (after verification of the documents) and gets it repair only from Authorised Service center.
15. What is the deduction associated with OneAssist Screen Protection?
You will be required to pay 10% of Claim amount to OneAssist as deductible for each and every claim.
16. What is OneAssist Extended warranty Program?
OneAssist Extended Warranty Program (EWP), effectively transfers the financial risk of product break down from the customer of the EWP to its provider. In event of the covered product breaking down functionally, the provider of the EW undertakes the repairs of the product as per the terms specified in the EWP.
17. What are the benefits of an Extended Warranty Plan?
With an extended warranty plan, you can extend the length of warranty by a further year and protect yourself from spending thousands in the event your product breaks down.
18. When does the OneAssist Extended Warranty plan start?
Your Extended Warranty coverage begins the day after your manufacturer warranty ends, ensuring you a seamless extended coverage.
19. Is Accidental or Liquid damage covered in the plan?
Accidental and Liquid damage are not covered as per the terms of OneAssist Extended Warranty plan.
20. How do I claim the OneAssist Extended Warranty plan?
In the event of defect in the device, customer need to intimate OneAssist within 48 hours and share the required documents (Refer detailed T&C for list of documents). Post successful verification of the documents, OneAssist will arrange for device pick up, gets it’s repaired from Authorized service center and delivers the device back to you.
21. Can I raise a claim through OneAssist Extended Warranty when the product is under manufacturer’s warranty?
OneAssist Extended Warranty services can be availed only during the period in which your extended warranty plan is live. You would receive these details in the welcome email which shall be sent to you post activation.
Any problem during the manufacturer’s warranty, request you to kindly contact the respective Brand’s service center or helpline for assistance.
22. What products and brands qualify for Extended Warranty Plan?
Extended Warranty Pro+ can will be applicable bought for any product from the eligible products and corresponding brands list, provided that:
- It is manufactured in India or is legally imported in India & sold through Official Channels supported by an invoice & Manufacturer’s Warranty / Guarantee.
- Product should have 12/24/36 months manufacturer’s warranty.
- The product should not have been repaired under the manufacturer’s warranty or otherwise before your purchasing the EWPRO+ plan.
Please refer to the below list to know eligible products and brands:
|PRODUCT CATEGORY ||BRANDS COVERED|
|AIR CONDITIONER||BELTON, BLUE STAR, BPL, CARRIER, DAIKIN, ELECTROLUX, GODREJ, HAIER, HITACHI, HYUNDAI, IFB, KENSTAR, LG, LLOYD, MARQ, MIDEA, MITASHI, MITSUBISHI, O GENERAL, ONIDA, PANASONIC, SAMSUNG, SHARP, TCL, TOSHIBA, VIDEOCON, VOLTAS, WHIRLPOOL|
|AIR PURIFIER||AEROGUARD, CROMPTON, DAIKIN, EUREKA FORBES, GLEN, GODREJ, HAVELLS, HONEYWELL, KELVINATOR, KENT, LG, MIDEA, PANASONIC, PHILIPS, PUREIT, SAMSUNG, WHIRLPOOL, XIAOMI|
|DISHWASHER||BOSCH, IFB, LG, SIEMENS|
|MICROWAVE OVEN||BAJAJ, BOROSIL, BOSCH, BPL, ELECTROLUX, GODREJ, HAIER, IFB, KENSTAR, LG, MIDEA, MORPHY RICHARDS, PANASONIC, SAMSUNG, TARRINGTON HOUSE, WHIRLPOOL|
|REFRIGERATOR|| BLUE STAR, BOSCH/SIEMENS, ELECTROLUX, GEM, GODREJ, HAIER, HITACHI, INTEX, KELVINATOR, LG, PANASONIC, SAMSUNG, SAMUI, SHARP, VIDEOCON, WHIRLPOOL|
|TELEVISION (LCD/LED/SMART/3D)||ABAJ, AISEN, AIWA, AKAI, BOSSH, BPL, DAPIC, HAIER, HOM, INTEX, LG, LLOYD, MEPL, MITASHI, ONIDA, PANASONIC, PHILIPS, POLAROID, QFX, SAMSUNG, SANSUI, SANYO, SHARP, SHIBUYI, SONY, TCL, TOSHIBA, VIDEOCON, VU, WESTON, WYBOR, XIAOMI|
|WASHING MACHINE||BOSCH/SIEMENS, BPL, CARRIER, ELECTROLUX, GODREJ, HAIER, IFB, INTEX, LG, LLOYD, MIDEA, MITASHI, MYTRON, ONIDA, PANASONIC, SAMSUNG, SHARP, VIDEOCON, WHIRLPOOL|
|WATER PURIFIER||AO SMITH, AQUAGUARD, AQUAPOT, BLUE STAR, EUREKA FORBES, HINDWARE, HUL PUREIT, KENT, LG, LIV PURE, PANASONIC, TATA SWACH, USHA, VOLTAS, WHIRLPOOL, ZERO B|
23. What would I need to activate my plan to avail service?
Please keep the original purchase invoice, Make, Model of the product handy while activation. We strongly recommend that you upload a picture of the original invoice of the product for a smooth service experience.
24. What are the benefits of uploading my purchase invoice?
We offer you a convenient option to upload your scanned receipt for safe keeping in the event you need to file a claim. Invoice may be required by your manufacturer in case you need to file a claim with your product’s manufacturer during the OEM warranty period.
Some invoices are print using thermal printing and thus fade away after some time. We recommend that you store a copy of your invoice digitally and avoid hassle free service.
25. Where would my product be repaired?
We have an extensive service network with qualified technicians to handle your product repairs. Our qualified technician would reach your home or take the unit to our service center (if needed) for repairs.