Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top features of New Two Wheeler Loan
You can be a business owner, self-employed, a salaried individual or even a student and still be eligible for this loan. We offer a loan designed to meet your needs.
Instant Loan Processing
Our loan processing is paperless, requires minimal documentation, with approval and disbursement within minutes.
We offer you an online journey to help you fund your two-wheeler. A process that can be complicated is made easy by assisting you every step of the way.
Just Few Steps Away
We have a wide network of more than 989 banking touchpoints in more than 500 cities.
About New Two Wheeler Loan
We, at AU Small Finance Bank offer the Two-Wheeler Loan, a type of vehicle loan which helps you bring your new two-wheeler home. Simply select the two-wheeler that meets your needs and we will fund it. Even if you are a student, our Two-Wheeler Loan for students will help you.
Fees and Charges
- No hidden charges
- Low processing fees
Benefits of Two-wheeler loan
- We offer a special student two-wheeler loan to make a student’s life easier
- Complete your loan with minimal documentation and over-the-counter disbursement
- Our facility comes with instant and paperless approvals with rapid turnaround time
- Dedicated relationship manager with expert assistance at every stage to help your banking experience be seamless
- Up to 100% on-road funding
Eligibility for Two-wheeler loan
- All individuals with an established income source
- Prior credit history, if any, should be satisfactory
- Customers need to fulfil our Credit Norms to avail Two-Wheeler Loans.
How to Apply Two-wheeler loan
- Fill in the online application form and our representative will get in touch with you
- Apply for a loan by calling our customer care @1800 1200 1200
- Our existing customers can get in touch with their Relationship Managers to apply for this loan
- Visit the branch nearest to you and apply now
- Write to us [email protected]
List of Documents
- Loan application form
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Other relevant documents