Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features of Corporate Mobile Banking
Your transactions are safe and secure, thanks to end-to-end encryption and OTP verification.
Carry out transactions and payments from anywhere using your mobile on the go.
Transfer money using multiple payment modes such as NEFT, RTGS, IFT, and IMPS.
About Corporate Mobile Banking
You use your smartphones every day for video calls and sharing media. Now use it to make daily transactions remotely and authorize corporate payments on the go with our Corporate Mobile Banking. This revolutionary app empowers businessmen like you to control your company's transactions anytime, from anywhere.
Features & Benefits of Corporate Mobile Banking
- Android and iOS: Our Corporate Mobile Banking can be accessed by both Android and iOS users. Find our app on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store based on your device.
- Contactless banking: Avoid visiting the bank to manage your accounts and cash flows, ensuring you stay safe and socially distanced during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligibility for Corporate Mobile Banking
To be eligible for Corporate Mobile Banking, you should have a preexisting business account with us and an activated NetBanking User ID and Password.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) and Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) services are available to all our corporate customers on all days, including weekends and holidays.
Corporate Mobile Banking services
The services that can be availed of through Corporate Mobile Banking are:
- Authorization of corporate payments from mobile phones: It helps your business function smoothly through the easy authorization of corporate payments.
- Making daily transactions remotely: It allows businesses to make transactions from anywhere, at any time, without any need to visit the bank.
- Checking account details: You can check your account details on the go and ensure smooth business operations.
- Checking transaction history: Allows businesses to take out mini statements through their smartphones.
How to register for Corporate Mobile Banking?
Follow these simple steps to start using our Corporate Mobile Banking service:
- Download our AU Corporate Mobile Banking App on your smartphone. Android users will find this app on the Google Play Store and iOS users can get it from the App Store.
- If you are a first-time user of our Corporate Mobile Banking App, dial our call center number 1800-1200-1200 from your registered mobile number or send a mail to [email protected] from your registered email for activation code for the first-time login
- While on this call, select option 4 for Banking Services or option 9 to speak with a call center executive.
- The executive will generate an OTP for verification that you will receive on your registered mobile number. Enter this number while logging in on the mobile app for the first time.
- After registration, you can log in to the app with your existing Corporate Mobile Banking User ID and Password and start enjoying the Corporate Mobile Banking experience.