Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Key Features of PoS
Choose from a varied range of PoS
devices to suit your business requirements
Enhance customer experience
with portable digital payment devices
We believe in complete transparency &
provide a list of charges for the services offered
About Point Of Sale (PoS)
As India's best Small Finance Bank, we understand that the right Point Of Sale system can empower businesses and offer a quick, smooth, and satisfying customer experience and seamless business transactions. Built with all the latest features and technologies, businesses can quickly avail of our PoS machines to meet the digital-first expectations of customers.
Features of Point of Sale (PoS)
- Accepts multiple cards: You can accept payments through Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Cards, etc. Our PoS machine also accepts all domestic and international Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Prepaid Cards.
- Automated settlements: The settlements are quick, safe, and automatic. The money is settled into the business account the next business day.
- Total mobility: Our PoS system features a rechargeable battery, built-in GPRS modem, and RAM to offer better mobility and convenience to the business and the customer.
- MIS reports: You can get detailed MIS reports and analysis on all the transactions to keep track of your funds.
- Increased security: Our PoS machine is compliant with all the latest card transaction security features.
- On-site service support: You can use on-site service support for any issues with the machine.
- Paperless charge slips: You can choose from options of Paper charge slip or eChargeslip.
Benefits of Point of Sale (PoS)
- Efficient tracking: You can track your funds more efficiently for all the transactions accepted through the PoS terminal.
- Improve customer experience: Point Of Sale systems can offer a better customer experience in current times. There is no dependency on cash. This, in turn, boosts your sales, increases your customer base, enhances customer experience, and offers the opportunity to upsell.
- Extensive compatibility: The machine accepts NFC (Contactless - Touch & Pay), EMV Chip, pin enabled cards, domestic and international cards, and Debit, Credit, and Prepaid Cards, offering a broad scope of acceptance.
- Quick & secure transactions: Our PoS machine facilitates streamlined and effective digital payments. The money is transferred quickly, and transactions are entirely safe.
- Ease of use: Our PoS machine is easy to use with a big, bright screen and offers additional features, such as inventory management, billing app, and other applications.
Eligibility for Using Point of Sale (PoS)
- The applicant should be a business owner.
- The business should be operational and functional with active sales.
- The business should be operational for a minimum of six months or more.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old or more.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The applicant should have an active business bank account.
How to Apply for Point Of Sale (PoS)?
You can visit the nearest AU Small Finance Bank branch, or call our customer care number, 1800-1200-1200, to apply for a Point of Sale machine. Alternatively, you can write to us at [email protected]
. Our customer care team will contact you with more information. You will be asked to submit the necessary documents, post which a card swipe machine will be issued for your business.
Documents Required for Point Of Sale (PoS)
You need to submit the following documents when applying for a Point of Sale machine:
- KYC documents
- Identity proof (PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport, driving license, etc.)
- Address proof (Voter ID, bank statement, Aadhaar card, registered rent agreement, utility bills, passport, driving license, etc.)
- An application form duly filled
- A proof of your business or company (Registration number, Shop Act license, a copy of the partnership deed, or the latest Income Tax Return)
Range of Terminals
Loaded with the latest technology and features, our PoS supports the below-mentioned range of wireless terminals:
- The built-in GPRS modem has a SIM slot of 3G, 4G, and WiFi for better connectivity.
- Acceptance of NFC (Contactless - Touch & Pay), EMV Chip, and PIN-enabled cards.
- An integrated thermal printer.
- An option to opt for paperless digital charge slip.
- A rechargeable battery.
Android smart PoS
- The latest color touch screen & feature-rich payment applications with customized applications.
- Complete Android smartphone functionality with a built-in barcode scanner.
- Best-in-class RAM and in-built memory.
- Supports NFC, EMV Chip, and PIN-enabled cards.
- Secure with OTA firmware updates & key injection to reduce operating costs.
Q1. What is a PoS?
PoS refers to the Point of Sale machine that facilities electronic payments for businesses. Under the PoS system, a card swipe machine is used to complete payment. Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Prepaid Cards, etc., can all be used on a PoS machine. The transaction is entirely safe and secure, and it takes very little time to complete the transfer.
Q2. Why should you have a PoS?
The best PoS system offers many benefits to business owners. With PoS, payments are quick, safe, and hassle-free. The customer experience is enhanced, which in turn leads to better sales for the business. Money management is easy, and there are no instances of cash discrepancies. The money is directly deposited into your business account with no intermediaries.
Q3. How do I get a PoS?
To buy a PoS, you need an active, operational, and functional business with sales. You can contact us and submit documents, such as your business’s registration number, Shop Act license, a copy of the partnership deed, or the latest Income Tax Return. Once your documents and application form have been verified, the bank will issue a card swipe machine for your business’s use.
Q4. Is PoS profitable?
Yes, a PoS can be profitable in many ways. At first glance, it seems like just another mode of payment; however, its benefits are manifold. The payments on a PoS machine are safe, quick, and convenient. You can also keep track of them and reduce any chances of theft or irregularities. Moreover, in the current age and day, customers prefer digital modes of payment over cash. When customers are happy and satisfied, they are bound to contribute to higher sales too. Hence, your business profits in the long run.
Q5. How much do I need to start a PoS business?
Requirements can differ for each business, depending on the type, size, and sales. To know exactly how much you need to start a PoS business, you can contact us to get more information.