Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
Top Features of Doorstep Banking
Flexible pickup timing from the client’s premises
Customized MIS for easy reconciliation
Extensive branch network with easy accessibility
About Doorstep Banking
Businesses need time and attention to build from the ground up. With our Doorstep Banking services, you can now focus on growth rather than administration-related daily tasks. You can avail of services such as arranging for cash or cheques to be picked up from your home or office and have them deposited into your account, reducing the time you spend on banking.
Our Doorstep Banking services are designed to assist you with your everyday banking needs and minimize your day-to-day workload.
Features & benefits of Doorstep Banking
- Quick: We’re available on call or on a daily basis to pick up cash or cheques and deposit them into your account
- Convenient: Enjoy banking services such as deposits or withdrawals from the comfort of your office or home.
- Easily accessible: Rest assured that we can cover your needs from our branches scattered across the country.
- Low cost: Our services have low commission and processing fees.
- Other advantages: Senior citizens over the age of 70 years and differently abled persons get free service and special offers.
Eligibility criteria for Doorstep Banking
To be eligible for Doorstep Banking services, you need to have a business account with us.
How to apply for Doorstep Banking
Applying for Doorstep Banking is very easy; just take one of the following steps:
- Contact your RM: If you are an existing customer, your Relationship Manager can help you apply for different business-related services that we offer.
- Approach the branch: Walk into the nearest branch, and we will provide you with assistance so you can avail of this service.
- Contact customer care: Call us on 1800-1200-1200 or email us at [email protected] with your query, and we will guide you.
Service charges for Doorstep Banking
- We do not charge any processing fees.
- Our service charges are nominal.