Blogs > How to Pay Income Tax for your Company online?
How to Pay Income Tax for your Company online?
Corporate Tax: The income-tax paid by domestic companies, and foreign companies on their income in India is corporate tax. The Corporate Tax is at a specific rate as prescribed by the income tax act subject to the changes in the rates in the union budget every year.
Follow these easy steps to pay your corporate income tax online:
1. Login to AU Bank Corporate NetBanking and click on ‘Tax Payments’
2. Click on Tax Payments icon. You will be redirected to cbdt.aubank.in
3. Complete one-time registration of your PAN/TAN to generate Profile ID
4. Choose ‘Challan No./ITNS (280)’ or ‘Challan No./ITNS (281)’
5. Select Profile ID (generated while registering your PAN)
6. Under Tax Applicable, select ‘Income Tax on Companies’ (Challan 280) or ‘Company Deductees’ (Challan 281)
7. Select the Type and Nature of Payment as applicable
8. Select the Assessment Year
9. Enter Payment details like Tax amount, surcharge, Education cess, Interest, penalty, etc
10. Select your Bank Account Number
11. Click on ‘Make Payment’ to pay your tax. You will get Challan Identification Number (CIN). Enter CIN when you file your tax returns
You can also pay other type of taxes under Challan No./ ITNS 282 such as Gift Tax, Securities Transaction Tax, Estate Duty, etc. or under Challan No. / ITNS 283 such as Fringe Benefits Tax with AU Bank NetBanking and AU Mobile app.