There are many ways to get a two-wheeler (bike) loan, but the easiest would be online! Gone are the days of going to the bank, filling up forms, talking to bank officials and submitting documents to get a simple two-wheeler loan. Now-a-days, we can apply for a loan online in just a few minutes. What’s better, we can get the bike faster too!
If you have a bike in mind, AU Bank has the funds for you to buy it! You can get it in just a few simple steps.
- Visit AU Bank’s official website and click on ‘Menu’
- Under ‘Retail Loans’, click on ‘Wheels’.
- Here you can select ‘Two-wheeler loan.’
- Read about the features and benefits, the eligibility and check the process of application.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ and you will be redirected to the online application form.
- Simply fill in your details such as your name, contact number, email ID and the product you want.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box and click on ‘Submit.’
The Bank will get in touch with you regarding your loan application and it will be processed quickly. The representative will take you through the process which includes sourcing, field investigation and documentation. This enables the bank to provide fast approvals and disbursement.
Other methods of applying for two-wheeler loan
In case you are unable to apply online, you can use other methods to get your two-wheeler loan i.e.
- If you are an existing customer, you can contact your personal banker or relationship manager
- You can reach out to AU Bank by calling 1800 1200 1200
- You can send an email to [email protected]
- Or you can visit any AU Bank branch
Tips while applying for a bike loan
Before you submit your application, you can use these tips to ensure that your application gets approved and you get a good deal on your loan:
Ensure your credit score is good -
You can check your credit score online for free. Anything above 750 is considered good. If it is below this, you should take measures to bring it up before you apply for a loan.
Use an EMI calculator -
You can find AU Bank’s easy-to-use EMI calculator
on the AU Bank website. Enter your loan amount, interest rate and tenure and you can find out your EMI, total interest payable and total cost of the loan. This will help you choose the right loan amount and tenure.
Keep your KYC ready -
Have all the documents required ready such as valid ID proof, address proof, income proof and any other document that the bank may need.
Choose your bike -
Before you apply for a bike loan, you should know which bike you want to get. This way, you can apply for the correct amount of money. If you take too much, you may end up paying more interest unnecessarily. If you take too little, you may not be able to buy the bike you want.
Don’t wait any longer to ride your own bike! Whether you are salaried or self-employed, you can apply for a two-wheeler loan online. AU Bank has tie-ups with several dealers and manufacturers, so you can get the best deal for your wheels.
Know more in detail about vehicle loan