At AU Small Finance Bank, we consistently work towards protecting our customers from any type of frauds which may occur during banking transactions resulting into wrongful gain to any unauthorised person. We urge our customers to do proper due diligence while doing any banking transactions/ interacting with the Bank's representatives.
Important Guidelines which will help prevent you against fraudulent transactions:
- Please make sure your current contact details (mobile numbers, email ID and address etc.) are updated correctly in your bank account so that you receive updates on all the transactions.
- Never share your Card Number, CVV, PIN, expiry date, OTP, Internet Banking User ID or Password with anyone, even if the caller claims to be an employee of AU Small Finance Bank. Sharing these details can lead to unauthorised access to your account. Your Bank will not ask for such details.
- Please contact our customer care/ nearest bank branch if you notice any unauthorized transaction in your bank account.
- Do not open/ reply to any e-mail received from unknown sources.
- Please verify the authenticity of the executive visiting you to collect any outstanding dues. Always check their identity card issued by AU Small Finance Bank. In case, the executive is unable to present the same, please do not handover any money to the executive.
- Always ask for the 'Customer Copy' of the physical/ online receipt for the payment made to the executive.
- Do not pay any amount to any bank official/ representative without taking proper receipt/s.
- Check the mode of payment in the receipts issued. In case any discrepancy noted, please contact our customer care/ nearest bank branch.
- Always keep a photocopy of the electronic receipt/s for future reference.
- A single collection receipt is valid only for cash payment up to Rs. 49,999 (applicable to field collection only).
- To prevent misuse, please fill all the details on the cheque and sign it yourself with your own pen before handing over the cheque to the authorised executive.
- Do not sign any physical blank receipt/s provided by the bank official/ authorised executive.
- Always check whether the deposited money is updated in your loan account or not. In case it is not updated, inform our Customer Care/ visit the nearest branch within 10 days of payment made.
- Always check the URL of the websites while making the payment through online mode i.e. RTGS/ NEFT/ click to pay, etc. The websites should ideally start with 'https:' ('s' stands for security).
- Only Bank officials are authorised to provide settlement offers. For any clarification or more information, please contact our Customer Care or nearest Bank branch.
- In case of a settlement, do not pay prior to receiving a settlement letter from the Bank.
- Check the inventory sheet of the surrendered asset and keep a copy of the same.
- Handover the asset to the Bank's authorised representative only.
The above list is indicative and not exhaustive. For any clarification or more information, please visit the nearest AU Small Finance Bank branch or contact our customer care at 1800 1200 1200.
Read more about do's & don'ts of using an ATM