Gateway to Digital Life. Download AU 0101.
T&Cs - Welcome Offer for new customers (Amazon Gift Voucher)
This Offer ('Offer') from AU Small Finance Bank Ltd (Hereinafter referred as “AUSFB” or “AU BANK”) is open only to new customers opening a valid AUSFB Royale Savings/Salary Bank account.
Get Amazon vouchers up to INR 1250 as an onboarding privilege on doing simple transactions, subject to eligibility criteria and other criteria along with terms and conditions governing this Offer.
Offer Eligibility Criteria:
- INR 250 Amazon voucher for the first Debit Card purchase transaction (online or POS) of minimum INR 1,000.
- INR 100 Amazon voucher for the first bill payment via AU 0101 App/NetBanking of minimum INR 500.
- INR 250 Amazon voucher for the first Scan and Pay via AU 0101 transaction of minimum INR 1000.
- INR 250 Amazon voucher on simply completing online Investment account registration
- INR 250 Amazon voucher for booking your first FD (minimum INR 50,000) or RD (minimum INR 2000), minimum tenure – 6 months.
- INR 150 Amazon voucher for FASTag issuance with load of INR 400
- This offer is applicable only if customers meet the offer criteria within 45 days of account opening. Vouchers will be sent within 60 days to the customer’s registered email ID &/or mobile number.
- Offer applicable for new accounts opened in AU Royale program from 1st July 2022 onwards and is not applicable for existing customers being upgraded to the AU Royale Program.
- This offer is applicable only to AU Bank customers at the sole discretion of AU Bank.
- Decision of AU Bank about eligibility of customers shall be final and binding.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the customers due to provision of the offer, shall be to the sole account of the customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the offer shall be payable by the customers.
- The offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- AU Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms and conditions applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the customer ceases to be a customer at any time during the currency of the offer period, all the benefits under the offer shall lapse and shall not be available to customer.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- The offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encash able.
- Vouchers are for single time use only.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer provided by AUSFB
- AU Bank staff is not eligible to participate in this offer.
- AU Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products / services availed by customers under the offer by using the gift voucher.
- AU Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by Amazon.
- AU Bank reserves the right to disqualify Account Holder/s from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use or operation of the Card/Account.
- The offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by AU Bank from time to time within the offer period.
- All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Jaipur only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
- Customers agree and acknowledge that in case of any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions whether during its subsistence or thereafter between the Parties including any dispute or difference relating to the interpretation of these term or any clause thereof shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, or any statutory modifications thereof. Such claims disputes and/ or differences shall be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator (“Arbitrator”) to be appointed by AU Bank. The venue for conducting arbitration proceedings shall be in Jaipur, India. The language of arbitration shall be English. In respect of the matters where it is determined in an arbitration proceeding conducted in accordance with the preceding paragraph that (i) the arbitration proceeding provided in such paragraph is unenforceable; or (ii) the subject matter thereof is non-arbitrable under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, as amended, in such a situation, courts in Jaipur, India will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to such matters, each party irrevocably waives any right it may have to object to an action being brought in any of those courts, to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum or to claim that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
- AU Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned partner or customers from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.